Last updated on Jun 19, 2015.
- the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our flagship product ‘Relishious’ websites, Mobile application (collectively, our “Services”); and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
What personal information do we collect from the people that use our service?
- Your name, email ID, and, or mobile number at the time of you registering on our mobile app
- Your mobile device location when you use our mobile app (specific location if you’ve enabled GPS, or general geographic location based on your internet connection service provider)
- General information about your device like type of device, operating system, and version
- Our mobile app optionally offers connection with your social media accounts We collect the basic information provided by these social media accounts while connecting if user opts to do so
- Your activities on the app like your searches, results you selected, screens you visited, calls you placed to merchants through our app, content you shared on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) through the app
Precise Location Information and How to Opt Out
When you use one of our location-enabled services (for example, when you access Services from a mobile device), we may collect and process information about your mobile device’s GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information is recorded to customize the Services with location-based information and features . Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing services to you. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To securely connect you with your friends to message within the network
- To improve our service in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To send periodic emails and push notifications regarding content that we feel might interest you
- To contact you via phone or text messages to deliver certian service or information you requested.
Information from Third Parties
We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number
- information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier
This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
- personalize the app for you
- perform behavioral analytics
We do not sell, trade, to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third Party Links
Data Retention and Account Termination
We retain information when you opt to delete the app from your phone with the intent to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service or to comply with legal obligations or to resolve issues raised by you about the service. We also offer complete deletion of your information. You may do it so by writing to us on the email address mentioned at the end of the page.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at the below-mentioned email at the bottom of this document. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Your data will be processed and stored at multiple servers across the globe. Each location may provide different data protection rules based on the country.
For more information or dispute resolution contact us on:
210, Hibrise Technologies Private LTD
Ekkatuthangal, Chennai 600032